Sunday 30 June 2013

Pro2 Photoshoot- Inspiration & Final Product!

Hello Everyone!
I have been mulling over what I should make my next post. And I have decided on my final product from my Pro2 makeup class. At the end of each course at my beauty school we are given a photographer who takes photo's of the makeup we do on the last day. This gives us photo's to put into our "coffee table book"/resume ( what we show clients ). It's also a project and we are marked on everything-- including all the work up to that point (like the face chart and all the planning). First let's look at the photo's that inspired me for my project. :)

 ( I really wanted to make a flower crown for the final product, but I ran out of time. Womp Womp Womp.)

I decided on gold eyeliner as I was inspired by Cinna in the Hunger Games. This is when I decided to try it out on myself ( the top liner only ).
I used the gold from my Makeup Forever flash palette, sealed it with Mac's Goldmine eyeshadow. I then used NYX's gold glitter liner on top to make it 3D.

I would have loved to share with you what my face chart looked like. Unfortunately I have lost it!

Here is the final product:


 My lovely friend Maija was kind enough to model for me.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and happy long weekend!

- Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment