Monday 17 June 2013

Nail polish craze: newest Essie picks

I have been buying a lot of nail polish recently. Redoing my nails almost every day... It's a little crazy! I have never really been a "nail polish girl" but in the last couple weeks I have been more inspired to do my nails than my makeup. Which is crazy talk. Without further introduction here are my newest purchases from Essie!

This is a swatch ( not my own picture ) of Essies " Wheres my chauffeur " from their winter collection. Its a bright teal colour that I think works really well for the summer!
This is a swatch ( not my own picture ) of Essies " nothing else metals " which is from their metallic collection. Its a lilac metallic and I think its so beautiful! it reminds me of fairy wings and being in a magical garden (whatever that even means....ya.) I personally find it a little overwhelming on its own, but maybe painting one finger nail as an accent would be what i'd use it for.


I will post more "nail polish craze" hauls when I get back into my room and write down the names of the other polishes I recently picked up.

-Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment