Monday 24 June 2013

Nails: What I've been wearing!

Hello Lovies!
So I have been changing up my polish every couple days recently. I have been taking photos on my phone of the colours and I can't wait to share what i've been wearing! I also have been doing my toes-- less frequently, but still. But I (personally) find looking at peoples toes a little ,um, unpleasant. So let's get on with this!
 So, this first picture is of ORLY'S "catch the bouquet" and on top (the larger sparkles) is ORLY'S " you are not alone". This is basically when my nail craze started. I picked both of these colours up at Winners.
I was SO excited about these Art Deco nail art polishes. They don't have exciting names (Dark blue, bright orange and black) But I thought i'd show them because they correlate to the next photo.
This was my first ever attempt at nail art. it worked out pretty well, I think. The white is NYC'S "Little Italy". and the blue on my pinkie is Essie in "where's my chauffeur".

 This is Zoya's "Lolly". Which dries matte, I thought that was pretty cool but I had to add a top coat for the shine! It made it stand out 20X more.
 This is Revlons "sassy" which is a bright green. I've had it in my collection for a few months but never tried it as I never gravitated towards it. ( I got it as a present ). I decided to try it out and ended up LOVING it. More than I thought would be possible.
This is OPI's  "William tell me about OPI" I realize the application is a little shoddy. The silver lines are nail art "bedazzlements" (or whatever you want to call them, I really don't know) I ended up really disliking them because of how far out they stick.

 This is an OPI colour, but I am not sure what it's called?? I got it on sale and someone had peeled the colour's name off. Its a bright yellow-y orange. The black dots are nail art "gems" (??? I have no idea if that's what you actually call them.) Basically little bedazzling pieces of plastic that I picked up in Kensington Market. I ended up being okay with these ones as they weren't quite as imposing as the gems in the last picture.
This is what I am wearing today. It's Sinful Colors in "24/7". On the ring finger I put ORLY'S "you are not alone" on top. NEON NEON NEON! I basically never go for bright colours (thats what my mum always reaches for) but I thought i'd give it a go and it's been a pleasant surprise. Actually looks pretty cool. My nails are basically highlighter tips!

Thats basically everything I have been wearing on my fingers! Thanks for reading, will post more when inspiration strikes!

-Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment