Friday 5 July 2013

Nails: most recent choices





^ collective photo of the polishes I am going to talk about! ^
The bright green mani! I used Zoya in "Mitzi" for my ring finger and Revlon's "Super Nature" for the rest of my hand. I was inspired by my love for Revlon's "sassy" and decided to try out some of the other greens in my collection. My thoughts? I do really like both of these colors but man, they just haven't stuck with me the way that "Sassy" did. Mitzi is actually a matte color and I really like the idea of that but I might need to have a full manicure with this polish to form a proper opinion. "Super Nature" really reminded me of that old show "UH OH" does anyone remember that?! The green slime they would dump on people. That's what I was thinking the whole time I was wearing it. I liked the nostalgia but I am not sure I really want to think about green slime when I am looking at my nails.. or is that just me? This might be a good halloween polish as it also brings back memories of the dripping Goosebumps logo. ah, elementary school.
The last polish I am going to talk about is Essie's "Master plan". OH MY GOD. I LOVE THIS SHADE. I was looking for a nice grey and man did I find it. I kept this shade on for a lot longer than I would normally leave any polish on. I loved it that much. Pictured is 2 coats and it's really all you need (!!!). This polish is really neutral and elegant, it can be casual or dressed up. I really like that I can wear any outfit with it and not wonder "will it clash?" . I am now looking at Essie's "body language" as it is a lighter version of "Master plan".. I need it in my collection! (*obsessively looks up reviews*).

Until next time.

-Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment