Friday 23 October 2015

Toronto fashion week 2015


My friend Maija and I had the pleasure of attending the Kollar clothing show at Toronto fashion week. Juicy couture was there handing out perfume samples and cotton candy, yum! 

After the show I came home and had a really relaxing Lush comforter bubble bath. Was a really fun day! I absolutely LOVED the Kollar clothing pants I saw a few of the models wearing. I think it's a men's line, but I could totally kick it with those babies. Kollar clothing has a website that's totally worth checking out! Nice ass clothing & some male model eye candy, yes please! 
(Also,this is the  first time I've straightened or middle parted my hair IN YEARS! It's nice to try something new and fresh every once in a while.) 
Anyways it's late here so I'm cozying up for the night! 
Until next time,
Luna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment