Thursday 29 October 2015

Beauty Instagram

Hello Everybody!
I've been posting lots on my beauty instagram, @makeupbykenzi. I wanted to share some of the photo's i've posted recently. I also have a few exciting posts I plan on doing when I have the proper time. My instagram is a good place for heads up on posts, as I usually can't help my excitement and will post a photo on there well before a post is up on here!
1.

2.
                                                       3.

4.
1.I've been really loving making facecharts. I have a whole binder of finished ones, they really help to organize your thoughts and makes you remember what products you used to create a look. Also when you have a finished facechart for a client you look professional and put together.

2. flawless skin! products used (from L-R):

  • Makeup forever full coverage concealer
  • Mac cosmetics studio fix foundation powder
  • Givenchy Teint Couture fluid foundation
  • Maybelline baby skin pore eraser 
  • Hourglass Veil mineral oil free primer
3. Doing some research for a contest Sephora is having. "Sephora sweepstakes" is in celebration of their gem and the holograms collection. You had to create a 1980s look and you could win their entire gem and the holograms beauty collection as well as some other Sephora brand goodies. 

4. The last photo is the look I created for the sweepstake. I used blue eyeshadow in tribute to the popular colour of the era. I used a purple/fuschia lip colour that I mixed myself with 2 different lipsticks. I wanted to pay homage to Gem, how she always wore fuschia. I later found out that I couldn't enter the contest at all (lol) because it was only open to US citizens (ugh.) But it was still fun to create the look and be excited over it for a little while. 

Anyways, follow my makeup instagram @makeupbykenzi for more photos and inspiration! 
Until next time, 
Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment