Thursday 29 October 2015

October 2015 Glossybox



Hello everybody,
Sorry for the lack of good photos, but as this was my first Glossybox in years , I tore into it without abandon. I managed to snap some quick photos but nothing that spectacular. I can't even express how excited I was and how excited I am for next month's Glossybox (and the Ipsy bag I ordered!!). This month's box was designed by Jamie Lee Reardin, who draws for Christian Dior! The box is absolutely stunning and all the details make this a box to keep! I already have mine on display on my book shelf. The theme was Paris. 
As always the packaging killed it. Glossybox always makes each month feel like you're opening a luxurious gift. This month I received:
  • A Phyto leave in conditioner and heat protectant. It smells so nice and I could tell the difference in brushing through my hair right away.
  • A Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep facial night cream. The packaging is really cute, It's pink and the cream matches! It smells like roses as well.
  • A Le Soft Perfume Paris in the scent Parissian Rhapsody. Honestly I am NOT a perfume girl. But this actually smells really good. It's a light enough floral scent that doesn't cloud me. Just something special for someone who's actually close enough to smell it. (Namely,me, lolz.) It's a solid perfume which I thought was more unique. This is one of my favourite things I received this month. The perfume stick is actually pink! So cute!
  • A red lipgloss by De Bruyere Paris. This lipgloss is highly pigmented and has an amazing formula. For some reason it looked really red in the package (and in other peoples swatches i've seen.) But on me it looked more like a hot pink. I am not complaining at all though as the colour is beautiful.
  • A red nail polish by Lollipop Paris. I haven't tried this polish yet, but I can tell you it will be perfect this holiday season.
That's everything I received and I can't wait for next month! Below are all the 'quick snaps' I managed to take. I didn't want to wait any longer to take photo's, I just wanted to post this! Everything has already been organized into my collection, ready for use.
I hope you like the photo's below! 
Au revoir!
Luna.






No comments:

Post a Comment