Saturday 17 October 2015

October!

October is here!!!! October is one of my
most favourite months of the year. Being a makeup artist, I find that this month hits me with much inspiration to try out more out of kit effects and create characters. I actually just finished watching 'the corpse bride' , feeling AMPED to just create. Unfortunately it's 2 AM and I have no energy. But I thought I would share this look I did a few weeks ago. It has a very "clown from your nightmare" feel to it. I kept thinking about the happy face murderer while in it. (Who was,if you don't know, a real serial killer... But didn't look anything like this, don't worry.) 
I created the cuts with latex to create fake skin and then filled it with a base paint from kryolan's burn wheel. I then added cinema secrets fake blood and voila! Cuts! I added breakdown by adding redness around the nose, eyes and on the lips. Makes everything look a bit sore/sickly or like I haven't slept. 
Anyways I will be posting more like this soon so I hope you enjoyed! Happy hallows everyone!!
Also, if you like makeup posts you can follow my makeup Instagram @makeupbykenzi 


No comments:

Post a Comment