Monday 23 November 2015

MAC Blush Haul

Hello Everybody!
I've been doing some major makeup hauls recently, as well as major shopping in general. I have been thinking about doing some fashion hauls as well, but am unsure at the moment.
There is a MAC cosmetic outlet store a few hours from my house. Because it's so far, I don't get to go often. But I was so excited to have the opportunity to go I couldn't hold back! I ended up leaving with a discontinued eyeshadow palette as well as 2 blushes. This post is going to focus on the blushes.


Mac "Rosy Outlook" Pro Long wear blush

This reads as a soft pink, it swatches a lot lighter than it is in the pot with an undertone of peach. The formula is buildable but a little chalky. It has a gentle sheen, with a little shimmer that doesn't translate onto skin. It looks more matte, but up close you can see the sheen detail. I have a really light skin tone (NC15 in Mac) and this colour is something I could see myself using for everyday use.


Mac "Just A Wisp" Mineralize blush

This is  true baby pink, it's really bright and highly pigmented. It has a high glittery sheen with a frosty finish. Reminds me of a 1990's Barbie. It has a slight purple undertone. Almost like like a highlight in blush form. I'm not sure how it would translate onto darker skin tones, but I would be interested to see. This would look nice in the summer or for character / youth makeup. A little goes a long way!
(Mac Just a wisp on top, and Mac Rosy outlook on bottom.)

Until Next time,
Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment