Wednesday 29 July 2015

Current nail polish storage

Hello all!
As some of you may know, I have an obsession with nail polish. I use to buy a new bottle almost every week at one point! I haven't bought anything new in a while but I have updated the way I store my nail polish. I have them on a book shelf in my room. I used boxes to elevate the back row of bowls so you can see them easier ( I spy a glossybox.. box!). I put all the polish in bowls and put like colors in each bowl. It just makes it easier when you're trying to track down a specific color. On top of that I have a 'nail polish swatch book'. Every time I get a new color I do a small swatch in the book, put the color name and the brand and then I feel super organized! Also when I have friends over who want to do their nails (this happens often) I have them look through the swatch book instead of digging through the bowls.
In the photo's you will see what I have on that shelf. I keep my nail top/bottom coats as well as nail stickers,gems and treatments in a drawer near my desk, so no photo's of that but I hope you enjoy my nail polish storage and a quick look at my collection so far!






On the bottom shelf I have my nail art pens and stripers. ( next to a cute photo of me and my brothers girlfriend at an elle magazine event a few years back)
Until next time,
Luna

1 comment: