Friday 29 January 2016

NARS Silver Factory Illuminator



I have officially found the perfect holiday/winter illuminator from my editorial dreams!! I love editorial makeup, I find it's way more creative and there's so much you can do to create a story/look. A few years ago I did the makeup for a calendar shoot that was benefitting a student documentary project. For their December girl they wanted a really frosty 'snow' inspired look. Looking back, I wish I owned this product then! The consistency is really wet, so when you apply it it seems like it will be sheer but it DOES pack a punch. The micro glitter is all silver creating an extreme illumination effect. I can totally see this product being perfect for a 1970's disco themed makeup as well.
Products like this get me excited because of all the ideas they get stirring for me!

I also happen to be wearing Nars' nail polish in 'space odyssey' Which when coupled with the Nars silver factory makes a serious chrome-space-disco-babe vibe. That I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone who's into ~~ feelin' them self~~. (*insert cool guy emoji*)


What do you think? will you be trying any silver accents this winter?


Until next time SPACE BABES,
Kenzi :-)


1 comment:

  1. YAAAASSSS love this alien asshole ;)
    can u do a post on eyebrows!!!!

    ReplyDelete