Sunday 13 September 2015

Trust

Trusting people can be very hard. Sometimes it can be rewarding and sometimes it can be devastating. Choose who you trust wisely. Just because you want to trust someone, doesn't necessarily mean that you should. 
I've been doing this opposite action thing so I can get a hang on my anxiety and hopefully take my control back. But something I learned recently is that sometimes our anxiety is there to warn us. That were not ready. Or that there's something wrong with the situation. That Something isn't right. Being able to differentiate between the two is key. And hopefully I'll be able to figure that shit out soon ,for real. 
Trusting people is important. And I want to trust more. But maybe you need to see that someone is trust worthy before hoping, and deciding that they are. It's not always for you to decide. It's for others to show
(But hey, you can always trust your cat!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment